According to the Wall Street Journal, Hillary Clinton is leading the pack of 2016 presidential hopefuls, at least when it comes to the amount of unofficial campaign swag she’s selling.
Data from the website CafePress, which sells tons of do-it-yourself items, shows that 91,902 pieces of Hillary-themed gear sold between January 2014 and January 2015. The bulk of the purchases were made during December (last minute Christmas gifts, anyone?).
Second to Hillary in the swag popularity contest is former GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, and third is Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul.
Alas, in honor of Hillary and her swag success, I have enumerated the top 10 most awesome/wacky/hilarious/cringeworthy Hillary-themed items available on CafePress. In no particular order:
2) This $24.50 pair of underwear (it also comes in fuchsia and red)
4) This $4.99 button (somebody’s getting ahead of themselves …)
6) This $12.99 coffee mug designed especially for Texas (sure it’s from 2008, but you can still use it)
7) This awkward $5.00 magnet
8) This $19.99 outfit for your dog
9) This rather terrifying $12.99 mug
10) This $14.50 ornament for your Christmas tree next year (why is it not on sale …)
If you’re unsatisfied with these picks, Ready for Hillary also has some impressively overpriced swag.