Gaining Momentum: Now 44 Gun Companies Have Stopped Selling To Law Enforcement In Anti-2nd Amendment States

The list of companies that have stopped selling firearms and ammunition to law enforcement agencies in states that are restricting the Second Amendment has more than doubled since Wednesday and is more than five times larger than just one week ago. There are 44 companies on our list, with more being added as we receive notification. Here are the additions since Wednesday:

Barrett Firearms
Norton Firearms
Citizen Arms
Evolution Weaponry
Doublestar Corp
JCW Industries
Huntertown Arms

Here’s a sample of statements from some of the recent additions to the list as well as the positions of the companies that have reached out to TheBlaze directly to declare their policy shift:

Steve Adelmann of Citizen Arms shared the following from his company’s statement, made the day after New York changed its laws:

”Due to legal, ethical and moral concerns, Citizen Arms offers only those custom firearms that are legal for all lawful citizens of a given state to possess, regardless of law enforcement status. LE personnel living in states where citizens must have restrictive features will only receive like product support from Citizen Arms. We’re very appreciative of the sacrifices made by the law enforcement community but we’re even more appreciative of the right guaranteed to all law-abiding US citizens by the Second Amendment to the US Constitution: A well regulated militia, necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Read more at The Blaze.

Comments

Comments

1. ckehoss says:

Sound like folks are finally catching on.

2. JK says:

It’s about time companies stood up for their business and free market. I’m sure they realized that without the 2nd amendment, they would lose market share, competition, and go out of business. With only the government allowed to purchase there is no need for that many companies to be in business.
    Gun control is the only positive thing Obama has done for the economy of this country!

3. Richard Dugger says:

I would like to see a law passed that only United States citizens can own guns inside the boundaries of the United States.

1. Karla Post says:

Federal laws prohibit discrimination based on a person’s national origin, race, color, religion, disability, sex, and familial status. Laws prohibiting national origin discrimination make it illegal to discriminate because of a person’s birthplace, ancestry, culture or language. This means people cannot be denied equal opportunity because they or their family are from another country. http://www.justice.gov/crt/legalinfo/natorigin.php

1. cemery says:

I believe they were speaking of US Citizens, so I agree with each of your statements.

4. Michael B says:

I just hope California is included in that because Senator Fienstien or whatever her name is has boasted she will not only take everyone’s guns away, but has also boasted that California will soon be the strictest state in the country regarding guns, and the Chief of Police in san diego has stated he will disarm san diego county in one generation :\

1. Doug S. says:

Dont forget that California police can fire indiscriminately into random vehicles, severely injuring every-day Citizens, and demand entry into people’s homes at will, and purposefully burn down private property to “smoke out” the bad guy, AND it be considered not only perfectly justified, but called “selfless heros” for it by Wolf Blitzer on CNN.

5. Gary Allison says:

Thank you.

6. Phillip in VA says:

I love this movement. It is growing fast and I hope it keeps growing but we need bigger names on the list like Colt, Remminington, Berrata. That would be a major wake up call to the people that want to control us.

7. Nancy says:

This is such good news. If We The People can’t own certain types of guns neither should our Law inforcement or gov. Now if we can make all laws to include our elected leaders that work for us, and not just laws that bind We the People.

8. I stopped selling to LE agencies too. I hate to lose the business but we have to take a stand.

1. Carl says:

I applaud your efforts and commend you for taking a stand. You sir are a true hero for the position you have taken. You hold the values of which this great nation was built upon higher than mere personal gain. You are a true inspiration to me and many, many others along with all the other companies who have followed suit. Keep the faith and thanks again!!

9. Iron Sights says:

Many thanks to all the companies thst have taken a stand against the infringement of our Second Amendment rights. We will remember your sacrifices.

10. Doug S. says:

This is GREAT news! I just hope folks like Beretta, FN, Colt, Remington, Savage, etc get on this list too! What message would it send to our Government if they can’t have what we can’t have! AWESOME!

11. ckehoss says:

I can see that it takes someone loosing their own child in a mass shooting like we experienced before they realize where this country has gone with guns in the streets. Where do you guys live, in barns? Don’t you know that the 2nd amendment was written when we were under attack by our own government which is not our government anymore? Where do you get off thinking that your child is not going to be blown apart by someone that took your own gun when you weren’t looking. Insensitive jerks.

1. Donna says:

You miss the point. Gun control will only work on law abiding citizens. The criminals will do as they please, laws or no laws. Look at Chicago. Very strict gun laws, but the criminals don’t care.
      On the other hand, if the “bad guy” knows that he may encounter some resistance or even die, he will think twice. I know I would.

1. ckehoss says:

Yes, he will always find guns in places like where YOU live. I, personally, am not going to take it anymore.

1. Donna says:

Where “I” live, we can carry either open or concealed without a permit. I am totally OK with that.
          Before people “act out” around here, the “bad guy” will think twice about whether the other people are carrying and will defend themselves. Around here where “I” live, there are a LOT of people who do carry. I am totally fine with that, because I know that if these law abiding citizens who carry found themselves in a “situation” say in a movie theater or restaurant they would respond and in doing so save lives that would be otherwise wasted if the situation were to happen somewhere where our 2nd amendment rights have been trampled.
          Yes, if you wondered or if you didn’t, I am a law abiding citizen who carries a weapon when and where permitted.

1. ckehoss says:

your theory is riddled with the obvious. The Bad Guy does not warn you when he is shooting.

2. Freddy says:

ckehoss, you are an idiot. Obviously an obamabot…if you don’t like guns, don’t buy one…get a LIFE!!

12. donna says:

If in a situation I/we would have a better chance of survival if folks were armed. Bad guy can’t focus on everyone at once. I certainly feel safer being in places where folks have the means to protect themselves.
    Your choice to not be armed and have to wait for police to get there and clean up the mess. My choice to be armed and stand a chance of protecting myself and have less for the police to have to clean up. Comes down to CHOICE. Enough said.

1. Donna Shea says:

I am a 5 ft.disabled women,with cancer,scleroderma,a disc out of place in my back.I’m a very weak .I stay with my daughter,she goes out of town a lot and I am here by myself.My bedroom is up stairs.Sometimes I hear noises they scare me,and it hits me what can I do if someone broke in on me.My son-inlaw has no. Gun.I found my self wishes I did,and this was before these shootings.I started putting bags of clothes & things to block the door.I get cans of bug spray,and other things to at lease give me time to jump out. My window which would hurt me too! I am truly sorry for all the people that were shot,my heart breaks for them. These places could have security.We have patrol cops at our schools,and the.police dept.is now going to schools sitting down with students and letting them know how not to be afraid of police! They also give out gun locks.some cops work specials for difference business to make extra money it pays less than there reg.job.people need to wake up this is not about guns it’s about taking your rights away! Everyday I wake up to find out another right taken away.I feel like the same dream over&over.Treachers are poisen minds of kids in our schools with muslin influence that parents don’t even know about.Tx.girls given.muslin clothes.skokie Ill.Changing Veterans Holliday to muslin.mass.mi.etc look it up! One world gov.shari law is coming! I knew this when pres.obama in his 1st.yr.putting cos.out of bus.for no reason.all this is in the Bible.There is no fortune teller that good! To be able to tell us thousands of yrs ago and now it’s started! Look at the utube video of Paul Harvery said If I was the devil in 1965 you would think he said today.dont go down the
      Jim jones koolaid club with the democrats & Obama.

WH responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' petition

Despite the pleas of more than 270,000 Americans to deport Justin Bieber, the White House has chosen not to weigh in on the issue. However, the Obama administration did use a petition calling on the White House to revoke the pop artist's green card to plug President Barack Obama's plan for immigration reform.

Secret Service once threatened Mr. Met's life

Mr. Met sure has a lot of fans in New York. But the larger-than-life mascot definitely doesn't have one in the Secret Service, who threatened to shoot and kill him if he approached President Bill Clinton, according to a firsthand account.

Jill Biden on Joe: "I fell in love with the boys first"

Second Lady of the United States Dr. Jill Biden didn't marry Vice President Joe Biden for his sense of humor -- instead, she "fell in love" with his two sons first.

Joe Biden's first Instagram photo

Ladies and gentlemen of this great nation, rejoice! Vice President Joe Biden has joined Instagram -- and his first post is everything you ever dreamed it would be.

Celebrate Tax Day with this ditty

What better way to celebrate curse Tax Day than with a little toe-tapping, finger-snapping ditty that perfectly describes how we all feel about the Internal Revenue Service?

PETA is peeved with Michelle Obama and used little girls to tell her about it

First Lady Michelle Obama has earned the ire of three young girls. But they're not upset with her less-than-filling "Let's Move!" school lunches. Instead, these youngins are upset about the real eggs used in the White House Easter Egg Roll.

Jay Carney: “Never been a more transparent administration”

Despite consistent objections by journalists that the White House overly restricts press access, Press Secretary Jay Carney believes that there has "never been a more transparent administration."

Jay Carney: Toughest interview for Obama in 2012 was with Jon Stewart

Give comedian Jon Stewart a gold star sticker. The host of The Daily Show was President Barack Obama's toughest interviewer during the 2012 election cycle, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said on Thursday.

The most powerful selfie in the world

Joe Biden — he's just like you, and he takes selfies, too.

Obama: Republicans a threat to the right to vote

President Barack Obama slammed Republicans on Friday for supporting voter identification law and labeled the GOP as a threat to the right to vote.

Rep Black: GOP budget makes a path to a bright future

Our nation is $17.4 trillion in debt and out of control Washington spending has no end in sight. In fact, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office estimates that on our current trajectory we will return to $1 trillion annual budget deficits by the year 2022.

Cruz: Impeach Holder

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) pulled no punches when criticizing Attorney General Eric Holder on Thursday, as he called on Congress to impeach the Department of Justice head.

Pelosi: GOP not acting on immigration because of race

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) pulled the race card when speaking about Republicans' inaction in passing comprehensive immigration reform and said "race has something to do" with the GOP not bringing such legislation to the House floor.

House passes Ryan's budget plan

The House on Thursday passed a 10-year Republican spending plan drafted by Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan.

Read more at The Washington Examiner.

Harry Reid's Koch-fueled meltdown

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has been in a Koch-fueled rage, seizing moments left and right (mostly from the left) to bash Charles and David Koch.