Gaining Momentum: Now 44 Gun Companies Have Stopped Selling To Law Enforcement In Anti-2nd Amendment States

The list of companies that have stopped selling firearms and ammunition to law enforcement agencies in states that are restricting the Second Amendment has more than doubled since Wednesday and is more than five times larger than just one week ago. There are 44 companies on our list, with more being added as we receive notification. Here are the additions since Wednesday:

Barrett Firearms
Norton Firearms
Citizen Arms
Evolution Weaponry
Doublestar Corp
JCW Industries
Huntertown Arms

Here’s a sample of statements from some of the recent additions to the list as well as the positions of the companies that have reached out to TheBlaze directly to declare their policy shift:

Steve Adelmann of Citizen Arms shared the following from his company’s statement, made the day after New York changed its laws:

”Due to legal, ethical and moral concerns, Citizen Arms offers only those custom firearms that are legal for all lawful citizens of a given state to possess, regardless of law enforcement status. LE personnel living in states where citizens must have restrictive features will only receive like product support from Citizen Arms. We’re very appreciative of the sacrifices made by the law enforcement community but we’re even more appreciative of the right guaranteed to all law-abiding US citizens by the Second Amendment to the US Constitution: A well regulated militia, necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Read more at The Blaze.

Comments

Comments

1. ckehoss says:

Sound like folks are finally catching on.

2. JK says:

It’s about time companies stood up for their business and free market. I’m sure they realized that without the 2nd amendment, they would lose market share, competition, and go out of business. With only the government allowed to purchase there is no need for that many companies to be in business.
    Gun control is the only positive thing Obama has done for the economy of this country!

3. Richard Dugger says:

I would like to see a law passed that only United States citizens can own guns inside the boundaries of the United States.

1. Karla Post says:

Federal laws prohibit discrimination based on a person’s national origin, race, color, religion, disability, sex, and familial status. Laws prohibiting national origin discrimination make it illegal to discriminate because of a person’s birthplace, ancestry, culture or language. This means people cannot be denied equal opportunity because they or their family are from another country. http://www.justice.gov/crt/legalinfo/natorigin.php

1. cemery says:

I believe they were speaking of US Citizens, so I agree with each of your statements.

4. Michael B says:

I just hope California is included in that because Senator Fienstien or whatever her name is has boasted she will not only take everyone’s guns away, but has also boasted that California will soon be the strictest state in the country regarding guns, and the Chief of Police in san diego has stated he will disarm san diego county in one generation :\

1. Doug S. says:

Dont forget that California police can fire indiscriminately into random vehicles, severely injuring every-day Citizens, and demand entry into people’s homes at will, and purposefully burn down private property to “smoke out” the bad guy, AND it be considered not only perfectly justified, but called “selfless heros” for it by Wolf Blitzer on CNN.

5. Gary Allison says:

Thank you.

6. Phillip in VA says:

I love this movement. It is growing fast and I hope it keeps growing but we need bigger names on the list like Colt, Remminington, Berrata. That would be a major wake up call to the people that want to control us.

7. Nancy says:

This is such good news. If We The People can’t own certain types of guns neither should our Law inforcement or gov. Now if we can make all laws to include our elected leaders that work for us, and not just laws that bind We the People.

8. I stopped selling to LE agencies too. I hate to lose the business but we have to take a stand.

1. Carl says:

I applaud your efforts and commend you for taking a stand. You sir are a true hero for the position you have taken. You hold the values of which this great nation was built upon higher than mere personal gain. You are a true inspiration to me and many, many others along with all the other companies who have followed suit. Keep the faith and thanks again!!

9. Iron Sights says:

Many thanks to all the companies thst have taken a stand against the infringement of our Second Amendment rights. We will remember your sacrifices.

10. Doug S. says:

This is GREAT news! I just hope folks like Beretta, FN, Colt, Remington, Savage, etc get on this list too! What message would it send to our Government if they can’t have what we can’t have! AWESOME!

11. ckehoss says:

I can see that it takes someone loosing their own child in a mass shooting like we experienced before they realize where this country has gone with guns in the streets. Where do you guys live, in barns? Don’t you know that the 2nd amendment was written when we were under attack by our own government which is not our government anymore? Where do you get off thinking that your child is not going to be blown apart by someone that took your own gun when you weren’t looking. Insensitive jerks.

1. Donna says:

You miss the point. Gun control will only work on law abiding citizens. The criminals will do as they please, laws or no laws. Look at Chicago. Very strict gun laws, but the criminals don’t care.
      On the other hand, if the “bad guy” knows that he may encounter some resistance or even die, he will think twice. I know I would.

1. ckehoss says:

Yes, he will always find guns in places like where YOU live. I, personally, am not going to take it anymore.

1. Donna says:

Where “I” live, we can carry either open or concealed without a permit. I am totally OK with that.
          Before people “act out” around here, the “bad guy” will think twice about whether the other people are carrying and will defend themselves. Around here where “I” live, there are a LOT of people who do carry. I am totally fine with that, because I know that if these law abiding citizens who carry found themselves in a “situation” say in a movie theater or restaurant they would respond and in doing so save lives that would be otherwise wasted if the situation were to happen somewhere where our 2nd amendment rights have been trampled.
          Yes, if you wondered or if you didn’t, I am a law abiding citizen who carries a weapon when and where permitted.

1. ckehoss says:

your theory is riddled with the obvious. The Bad Guy does not warn you when he is shooting.

2. Freddy says:

ckehoss, you are an idiot. Obviously an obamabot…if you don’t like guns, don’t buy one…get a LIFE!!

12. donna says:

If in a situation I/we would have a better chance of survival if folks were armed. Bad guy can’t focus on everyone at once. I certainly feel safer being in places where folks have the means to protect themselves.
    Your choice to not be armed and have to wait for police to get there and clean up the mess. My choice to be armed and stand a chance of protecting myself and have less for the police to have to clean up. Comes down to CHOICE. Enough said.

1. Donna Shea says:

I am a 5 ft.disabled women,with cancer,scleroderma,a disc out of place in my back.I’m a very weak .I stay with my daughter,she goes out of town a lot and I am here by myself.My bedroom is up stairs.Sometimes I hear noises they scare me,and it hits me what can I do if someone broke in on me.My son-inlaw has no. Gun.I found my self wishes I did,and this was before these shootings.I started putting bags of clothes & things to block the door.I get cans of bug spray,and other things to at lease give me time to jump out. My window which would hurt me too! I am truly sorry for all the people that were shot,my heart breaks for them. These places could have security.We have patrol cops at our schools,and the.police dept.is now going to schools sitting down with students and letting them know how not to be afraid of police! They also give out gun locks.some cops work specials for difference business to make extra money it pays less than there reg.job.people need to wake up this is not about guns it’s about taking your rights away! Everyday I wake up to find out another right taken away.I feel like the same dream over&over.Treachers are poisen minds of kids in our schools with muslin influence that parents don’t even know about.Tx.girls given.muslin clothes.skokie Ill.Changing Veterans Holliday to muslin.mass.mi.etc look it up! One world gov.shari law is coming! I knew this when pres.obama in his 1st.yr.putting cos.out of bus.for no reason.all this is in the Bible.There is no fortune teller that good! To be able to tell us thousands of yrs ago and now it’s started! Look at the utube video of Paul Harvery said If I was the devil in 1965 you would think he said today.dont go down the
      Jim jones koolaid club with the democrats & Obama.

Madeleine Albright T(witter)KOs Conan

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright bested Conan O'Brien by Twitter knockout Thursday night, ribbing the comedian with a comeback worthy of a seasoned pro.

Kimmel: Stoner idea or gov. expenditure?
Sen. Tom Coburn’s (R – Okla.) fifth annual “Wastebook” was released Wednesday and some of the federally funded projects are so outrageous that they can be hard to believe. Late night host Jimmy Kimmel had the same thought and offered his audience a quiz. He read the name of a project, some real and some […]
Obama channels Chris Rock again

At rallies for Democrats in Maryland and Illinois on Sunday, Obama dropped the name "Cousin Pookie" -- a character that he used frequently to energize black voters during his 2008 campaign -- during his speeches.

Oliver beats Supreme Court's camera ban
Comedian John Oliver is sick of the Supreme Court ban on cameras in the court room and the ridiculous ways it makes television news stations have to cover those cases. But all hope is not lost. “What happens at the Supreme Court is way too important not to pay attention to and yet the ban […]
Stewart and Colbert go after 'Fangate'

Both Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert had a field day with “Fangate” Thursday night.

Obama is withholding over 15,000 Fast and Furious documents

President Obama claimed executive privilege to withhold over 15,000 documents relating to Operation Fast and Furious, including nearly 20 emails sent between Attorney General Eric Holder and his wife.

White House fence jumper charged with assault
WASHINGTON (AP) — The 23-year-old Maryland man who climbed over the White House fence Wednesday night has been charged with felonies for assaulting two police dogs and making threats, the Secret Service said Thursday. Dominic Adesanya of Bel Air, Maryland, is in custody of the U.S. Marshals Service for previous outstanding warrants, Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary said. […]
President Obama, unpaid bills and the curious editing of the White House transcript
President Obama, some unpaid bills and a curiously “inaudible” section of the White House recording of a speech — that’s how all good stories start, right? While at a Democratic National Committee fundraiser in Chicago, Obama cracked a joke about the “unpaid bills” at his home. The joke was reported by the White House Press […]
Secrecy shrouds how the Obamas cook their chicken wings

Now it seems the Obamas are tight-lipped even about their eating habits.

Obama delivers devastating blow to red state Democrats, calls them ‘all folks who vote with me’
President Obama can’t seem to stay out of the 2014 midterm elections, no matter how much his fellow Democrats want him to. Obama spoke on Al Sharpton’s radio show Monday, which was later replayed on MSNBC, insisting that red state Democrats are still his “strong allies.” “A lot of the states that are contested this time […]

Rand Paul: ‘The war on terror is not over’

Rand Paul attempted to lay out his recently evolving foreign policy vision at his speech Thursday night at the Center for the National Interest.

McCarthy speaks out against 'Truthy' study
Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy is joining the growing dissent against the federally-funded “Truthy” study designed to monitor political speech on social media. In a blog post Thursday, titled “#KillingFreeSpeech,” McCarthy promises that the House Committee on Science will be conducting oversight “in the coming months on this and other questionable government-funded research projects.” “Why does the government […]
CIA agents impersonated Senate staffers to snoop
Despite a number of growing foreign and domestic threats over the summer, the CIA admitted that they had been using their resources to spy on elected officials in the Senate. Now, insiders are alleging that it’s not just what they did that is the problem, but how they went about it. A new piece by the […]
Republicans say they will reform the IRS

Republicans are talking about reforming the IRS if they gain the majority in the Senate next month, but seem to be treading with caution on making any specific promises.

'Wastebook' finds $25B in 'unnecessary' spending
Monkey gambling, synchronized swimming sea monkeys, and mountain lions on treadmills, oh my! Sen. Tom Coburn (R – Okla.) released his fifth and final “Wastebook” Wednesday, chronicling $25 billion tax dollars spent on 100  “silly, unnecessary, and low priority projects” this year. His findings are absolutely astonishing. Coburn, who is retiring this year, is not letting his fellow […]