- Immediately approve the Keystone Pipeline, creating thousands of jobs that Obama blocked.
- Introduce tax cuts and reforms that reward the job creators, not punish them.
- Issue order to begin replacing Obamacare with common sense health reform.
Today, Mitt Romney’s out with a new ad outlining what his first day in office would be like in “Day One, Part Two.” According to the new ad, President Romney would:
- Announce deficit reductions, ending the Obama era of big government, helping secure our kids’ futures
- Stand up to China on trade and demand they play by the rules
- Begin repealing job-killing regulations that are costing the economy billions
That’s quite a big first day in office! Can Romney or any human being realistically accomplish all of that on Day One? (Probably not.) Why not just call the ad “Day Two?”